I have made up my mind, I won’t be teaching web design to anyone! I will practically take you through step by step.
Personally I have been learning web-design for a couple of years, since 2005. Learning everyday has empowered me with the skill which I will base on to teach you the anatomy of web design. You can see the outline of this course here.
The experience I have acquired in the web design industry over the years, is partly why am a co-founder and lead web designer at Gagawala Graphics Uganda Limited. Thus I earn my income doing web design, as well as work with non-profit communities/organisations doing web design which is helping me build effective networks, travel places, improve my entrepreneur knowledge and develop a lot skills like blogging, consultation, communication and training.
Over the years have built standout sales leading; tourism websites, entertainment websites, accommodation & meals websites, sports news websites, business websites, church websites and personal brand websites from scratch using HTML to CMS using either Joomla or WordPress.
Take a look at some of those websites below.
- Break Fast Jam event
- Africa Wild Explorations
- East Africa Tourism Guide
- My Clean Kings (NBK Clean Kings International)
- Kaweesi Mark
- Righteouness Palace Ministries
- United Women Platform for Empowerment and Development
At the extreme bottom (footer) of each website is a designed by or powered by or developed by tag credit. Which is either attributed to my brands i.e Gagawala Graphics and You Inspire You.
Highlighted with the yellow ribbon on the Meet our team section, screen shot taken from Gagawala Graphics official website.
4 Reasons why you should attend this course.
- Develop a highly rewarding, paying and creative skill that changes the way we connect, collaborate and sale allover the world!
- Become an solutions provider.
- It’s affordable, short and comprehensive.
- Get inspired by someone who learns, develops and sales.
Is this course for you? Please see requirements and outline here.